[C320-list] New Sails

T. Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Sun Dec 4 11:52:53 PST 2005

When I was shopping new sails at the Annapolis boat show a few years ago
Mack Sails of Florida was displaying incredibly well built cruising
sails I thought.  I ended up buying from a local loft, but would have
gone with them if I had gone the mail order route.  Their sails had very
high quality materials and finish I thought, and were obviously built
for long life under tough conditions.  http://macksails.com/