FW: [C320-list] main sail and boom for sale

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Wed Dec 7 05:39:06 PST 2005

There is a 2005 C320 next to me in our marina with a Leisure Furl boom and
is looks great. When he has the sail reefed it looks flat and tight not
like mine but then it is 11 years newer. You don't have a vang anymore
because it is fixed and the mast has a track installed for the bolt rope.
If you look up their site you can get options like electric furl or boom
lights also.

Pat Moriarty