FW: [C320-list] Yanmar dipstick

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 18 08:46:06 PST 2005

Scott,

  I have the same problem and have to use a bright flash light to see the oil.

"T. Scott Thompson" <sthompson at toad.net> wrote:
  Has anyone else found it almost impossible to see whether the oil is at
or above this mark when the oil is clean? Are there any secret tricks
for those of us with poor eyes and dim lighting? I wish they would make
that dipstick more like a conventional one. I also seem to have a
propensity to lose that little O-ring seal into the bilge when I check.

Scott Thompson