[C320-list] Instrument Repeater

Sea Chalet seachalet at charter.net
Wed Dec 28 17:34:42 PST 2005

Hi Jeff, I was able to take some pictures of the repeater, and I will
send them to you directly to your email address. Let me know if you do
not receive them.  Also, if anyone else wants to see them, let me know.
To answer your questions, it is the ST60 Maxiview, and the characters
are easily visible from the cockpit.  I included one picture of it from
the cockpit, and another of the wired remote mounted on the back of the
navpod at the helm.

Pete