[C320-list] Jib measurements

Steven Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 10:30:41 PST 2005

According to SailRite, the dimensions of a 115% jib for the C-320 are:

Luff:  36.23'
Leach: 32.06'
Foot:  16.03'
L.P.   14.18'

This would give a fairly high clew on the jib (the deck angle is 12
degrees whereas their genoa has a deck angle of 4 degrees).

The I, J, P, and E dimensions are as int eh previous answer.

Steve
Alchemist #909