[C320-list] Folding props

Peter Clancy sailorpete at msn.com
Sat Dec 31 11:19:41 PST 2005

We do PHRF and Assigned Rating Class events in South Florida. I went with
the Gori two-blade folder a couple of years ago because it 1)  has less drag
than the Autoprop and Maxprop, 2) is half the cost,  3)  does not vibrate
under power, 4) does not require changing to a SS steel shaft or
modification to the skeg, 5) has good reverse thrust. Several owners have
also reported good experience with the Gori 3-blade folder. I believe the
2-blade Flex-O-Fold is quite similar to the Gori.

Peter Clancy
AROBAN  C320  #222
Miami, FL