[C320-list] Re: [catalina320] Change Over

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 18:37:08 PST 2005

I think the issue is that for this kind of traffic which is praising the new list, it makes more sense to praise it on the old list to encourage folks to sign up than to praise it on the new list where the only readers have already come over?

I (think I) put this email on both lists.

 -bill
 Harmony #859

Dennis Harris <dharris02 at vol.com> wrote:
When will we actually switch to the new Catalina 320 org. mail list?   I think I signed up, but so far all C320 mail I have received has been on the Sail Jazz list.

Dennis Harris  C320 #694

Richard Grunt wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
I second that

Richard Grunt

Hideaway 514