[C320-list] Re: [catalina320] starter battery

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Fri Nov 4 22:51:49 PST 2005

Darrell,

I spoke with Bob at ProMariner again. As expected, his suggestion for using
the third post on the charger was wrong. He suggests that you test the
charger and if it is defective they will sell you a rebuilt unit. In any
case, I think it might be advisable to buy a Xantrex.

I guess I'll hold off on adding a starter battery until I'm ready to upgrade
the charger.

JeffC