[C320-list] Ritchie Compass

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 15:45:12 PST 2005

When I arrived at the boat today, I noticed that the  compass card was tilted
at about a 15 degree angle...as if the  boat was on starboard tack with 15
degrees of heel.  I do not know if  it was that way when I left the boat last
week.  As I sailed today, the  compass card gradually righted its self, but
whatever is under the compass card  is still canted at a somewhat lesser angle.
As usual, any help or  suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Bert
At Ease