[C320-list] Call for technical articles for the Mainsheet

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 10 17:57:52 PST 2005

Does anyone have any technical articles for the February issue of the Mainsheet.  The articles can be anything from maintenance tips to small or big improvements.

I am interested in doing an article on a pole mounted radar antenna, especially since I may do this project some day.  We have had several articles that used the aft stay for mounting the antenna but none for a pole mounted antenna.  I know that at least two of the C320s that attended the August rendezvous in Freeport had pole mounted radar antennas; however, I didn't get a chance to talk with the owners and I didn't get the names of the boats.

Please let me know if you an article to contribute.  Thanks.

Rod Boer
C320 International Association Editor