[C320-list] AUTOPROP

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Thu Nov 3 11:06:19 PST 2005

That is a long story. Practical Sailor rated it the best. Check out
http://www.autoprop.com/ .  The place to buy it may be at pycht.net.

Simply less drag and more power at a give RPM.  WindWalker II get 7.1kts at
2600 RPM.  My 2 bladed prop gets about 5.6 kts.

It also backs true.

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker II