[C320-list] AUTOPROP

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu Nov 3 17:37:56 PST 2005

Russ,

      From what I've heard over the past years, you could:
1) order one from catalina.  The C320 now comes with a SS shaft standard,
     and now that the C320 is being made in Largo, it's much closer to you.

2) Take your prop shaft out, take it to a machine shop and have them
      fab one for you.   Or, a quality marine yard should be able to point you
      to a local shop that can make one for you.

-JeffH