[C320-list] Packing gland Wrench

Cy and Terry Race s.major at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 5 11:36:52 PST 2005

Hi, Neil.  I happen to be shopping for two wrenches, and would be interested
in yours.    These will fit, right?  because I bought two at Menards and
they didn't fit.  A friend told me I should get and "open ended" wrench for
this, whatever that is.  These wrenches are to tighten the two nuts on the
drive shaft to control the amount of water drip, right?  Anyway, please
respond, and I'll send you a check.

I sail out of North Point Marina on Lake Michigan in Winthrop Harbor,
Illinois.

Cy

Cy Race
(847) 731 1172