[C320-list] Books on the Yanmar

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 7 16:07:31 PST 2005

Hi Bruce,

I have the original Yanmar manual and it surely isn't something to write
home about, but I would like to mention that equally as important as the
manual is the parts book.  I ran into several long distance cruisers and
they stressed the importance of being able to determine the number of part
needed and having it sent overnight.

Rod Boer
Odyssey, #688