[C320-list] (no subject)

Dennis Harris dharris02 at vol.com
Tue Nov 8 08:08:56 PST 2005

I signed up also and did the confirmation by return email....it did not
take the first time.  I did it again, this time following the link back
to the webpage and entered the information ther.  It took that time.
 I've seen a number of emails, but level of traffic seems reduced vs.
before.  Also, my spamblocker is blocking about half of my C320 list
emails (from both lists), so look there also.

Dennis Harris C320 #694