[C320-list] aqualift muffler

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Wed Nov 9 10:53:24 PST 2005

I have repaired it 3 times and I think it started leaking again. I have
ground down to clean glass and used West Marine system epoxy but you watch
it flex so much the glass must be worn out. Have you seen a new boat
muffler or are they the same as the old style? Mine looks like a FRP box
with 2 FRP stubs attached. I have #130 1994