[C320-list] aqualift muffler

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 17:41:45 PST 2005

Don't shoot - I'm just the messenger!  When we took the Catalina tour last
summer, that is what Gerry Douglas told us.  I think I remember him saying
something to the effect that they had at least 7 different molds for these
mufflers at that time.  The only way to ensure the correct size was to
return the old one.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Herrington Harbour South