[C320-list] aqualift muffler

David Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Thu Nov 10 17:13:32 PST 2005

Bill:

I had mine repaired about two or three years ago for $150.  They had to
do it twice, but it appears to be holding fine now.  When I took it out
and filled with water, I could see water seeping out in two places along
the bottom seam.  They ground it down and applied fiberglass tape along
the seam (I believe).  Much faster and cheaper than ordering from
Catalina.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150