[C320-list] Re: [catalina320] starter battery

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri Nov 11 05:37:33 PST 2005

JeffC,

     Check out the West Marine (Blue SEA) ACR - "Automatic Charging
Relay" before
you buy the Echo charger.  This little unit does the same thing for
alot less money.

It's compact, has current limiting, adjustable and has hookups for an
external switch
to override its behavior.

I'm replacing my fixed charging relay with this little baby...  Got it for ~$80

-JeffH