[C320-list] draft for fin keel

Steven Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 10:36:32 PST 2005

Don't think things ever really changed with the draft of the 320 fin
over the years, but it has been listed as anything from 6' to 6.5'.  To
be on the safe side (I don't knwo how much draft I have below my depth
transducer), I assume a draft of 6.5'.  If fresh water, that seems to
be fairly accurate.

The wing keels did actually change when the 310 was introduced, (2000?)
and both boats share the same shallower draft wing keel.

Steve
Alchemist #909

--- Joe Sever <jsever at odu.edu> wrote:

> My understanding is that the early 320's had about a 6' draft and it
> was
> later (early on)  changed to 6-3. Does anybody know when  this
> occured and
> why ?
>
> Thanks-
>
> Joe