[C320-list] draft for fin keel

ATrowbridg at aol.com ATrowbridg at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 13:37:47 PST 2005

It's great to have a list back just to read all the banter. If my memory is
right the draft of the boats changed when the bilge depth changed ( somewhere
near hull 300 ) and then again for the shoal draft model when the 310 and 320
 started to use the same keel. The past month has been the start of our good
sailing and now till June it is at its best except for a very few cool days.
I  just put on new sails which I bought from Catalina and I have to say they
are  much improved over the original sails. They are cut and shaped  better.  I
have recently finished going through chemotherapy and the 320  has helped
sustain me and given me the desire to keep fighting. There is nothing  like a
good sail to renew the soul and make you appreciate life. Thanks to  all.
Allen          Kalen  #453