[C320-list] Engine Winterization

James R. Harrison jim.harrison.Ctr at mail.dss.mil
Fri Nov 18 08:08:00 PST 2005

Our new boat (hull #855 w/Yanmar 3GM30F) was commissioned and delivered (10/2001) with pink antifreeze in the closed system by our Catalina dealer, Tidewater Marina in Havre de Grace, MD. We
were advised to continue using it at a new owners' seminar. We have not had any problems using it. Perhaps it depends on the engine?

Jim Harrison
"Painkiller", Catalina 320, #855
Middle River, Sue Creek, Baltimore Yacht Club