[C320-list] WashDown Pump Install Questions...

Joe Balla jballa at rpgcommercial.com
Wed Nov 23 13:01:45 PST 2005

Thanks Dick, Chris, and Denny for the kind welcome and the washdown pump
install information. Dick, by all means I will gladly lend a helping hand
with the upcoming Regatta. I grew up in Coronado and know the turf over
there quite well...sadly, back then I was mostly on the baseball field and
not hanging at the Yacht Club with high school classmates (Olympian medal
winning sailors) Robbie Haines and Eddie Trevellyan.  If I'd have only
known!

A question or two about the pump install...Did you install a strainer on the
hose coming off the T to the pump? Where actually is the pump mounted on the
skin...down low near the batteries?? Did you actually use a faucett fitting
with a valve or just a hose bib type of fitting?

Many thanks, Dick. and I will give you a call.
Best,
Joe Balla