[C320-List] C320 Association

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Sun Oct 30 06:49:14 PST 2005

<<Posted originally to sailjazz list, reposted here as an FYI>>

Hi Jon,

     This is something that the Catalina 320 International
Association has not been
particularly good at doing over the years.

      Actually, this association is funded by the annual dues our
members pay.   The
fee is (roughly) $24 per year, or a bit less if you don't get the
Mainsheet magazine.

     People who buy a new C320 automatically get their first year's
dues paid for by
Catalina, assuming that the dealer submits the information.

     These fees help fund the annual regattas,  the website (which is
trivial in cost),
and other necessary things.   We could do alot more, but we just need
suggestions.

     I encourage everyone to Officially join our association, as it
will enable us to do
more things as a group.

See this link to Officially join the C320 International Association:
    http://www.catalina320.com/staticpages/index.php?page=C320IAmembership

Maybe Pat or Russ might want to comment on what percentage of C320 owners
are actually dues paying association members.

Cheers!
-Jeff