[C320-list] Midship cleat

Dave Anderer danderer at udel.edu
Mon Oct 31 07:09:59 PST 2005

You know, I like Garhauer - I rebuilt much of last boat using their
stuff - but they have one of the worst online catalogs I've
encountered.  I had no idea they produced these.

The only other option I saw - and didn't really like - is :
http://www.csjohnson.com/us/marine/page36.html

Any other sources?

Thanks.