[C320-list] FW: Insurance survey

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Tue Apr 18 13:45:15 PDT 2006

a/ 2000

b/ Continental US & Canada and up to 50 miles offshore of either

c/ Nationwide

d/ $533

e/ $76k agreed value; $500 deductable

   $500k liability (I have an additional excess liability policy)

   Includes uninsured/underinsured boaters

   Portable equipment (ex. dingy, outboard) covered at up to 10% of  boat's value.

Natonwide seems to be quite agressive in our market. This policy is about 1/3 the cost of the quote I had from AMICA, who insured my Catalina 22.

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://members.cox.net/mielen/