[C320-list] Changing things

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Wed Apr 19 06:30:22 PDT 2006

I changed the original green antifreeze after 5 years. I changed the impeller this year after 7 seasons, inspected it last year looked fine.  Replaced all the belts after 5 years, they looked fine. Replaced some of the hoses this year after 7 seasons, some looked like they needed to be replaced.  The only thing I am fanatical about is changing oil, and filters. I probably do that more often than necessary but I believe the filters and oil add to longevity and trouble free operation, and they are relatively inexpensive.
Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606