[C320-list] FW: Coolant or Water in Engine

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Wed Apr 19 19:32:52 PDT 2006

Annie,

Is your dealer for real or is he trying to take advantage?

Not only do you need the anti-corrosion properties of an engine coolant, the make-up should be distilled, not tap, water.

What's inside the engine? Was it shipped dry?

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://members.cox.net/mielen/