[C320-list] Roller furling problem fixed

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Sun Apr 30 06:43:28 PDT 2006

My thanks to the person on the list, I apologize for not knowing who, suggested a block placed at the very forward stantion.  This worked like a charm.  After fighting with it most of last season, and trying everything suggested without success, I was ready to give up.  I called Scheaffer, talked to riggers, even read the manual, nothing worked.  Then last winter someone suggested the placement of block on the forward stantion.  It worked!
Yesterday we sailed to the Volvo race, which was fairly enjoyable, but my biggest pleasure was using my working roller furling.

Thanks,
Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606