[C320-list] folding props again

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Mon Apr 3 12:31:43 PDT 2006

Actually I'm taking a belt-and-suspenders approach.  The prop people
don't sail 320s, and so I'm interested in what is actually working on
boats like mine, in addition to the official recommendations.  I'm a bit
surprised to learn from my dealer that Catalina does not have a list of
recommended models.  You'd think that this would be a good item for
dealers to make some extra margin on by installing folding props on new
boats.