[C320-list] Decals

Russell Monaco russgm at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 09:58:12 PDT 2006

the decals are being provided to all current members of C320IA, all new members will receive theirs as part of a "Welcome" package.  are you a member?  if not join...Len I assume since you are a member yours will come in the mail shortly.
  russ monaco
  Commodore C320IA

belairlk at aim.com wrote:
  Can someone post a scan of the decal---we'd all like to see it. And what venue are they available through?

Len Krane
Aqua5 #1070