[C320-list] Speed Seal

Russell Monaco russgm at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 17:09:59 PDT 2006

I have thought about this, it just doesn't seem like much of a convenience, if it was forward mounted, like on the new 3YM30, then sure the speedseal makes it a real fast job, probably eliminating half or more of the effort, but with us having to remove the pump and take off the belt anyway, and then replace it all with the correct position of the items, the 6 screws are the least of our concern, I have decided it isn't worth it to save what amounts to a very small percentage of our job....just my 2 cents.
-russ

"Richard A. Walker" <dickwalker at att.net> wrote: Thanks Scott.....I will probably do it.  Did you have a speedseal part
number?

Cheers,