[C320-list] Location of Grey Water Tank on newC32 forCharterSurvey

Annie Bennett annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au
Tue Apr 11 06:03:37 PDT 2006

Yes, and you pay a fairly substantial premium for this - which is why it is
frustrating it is taking so long.  I didn't know about the low humidity days
for hull lay-up - that's interesting.  The through-hulls are bronze and we
have 3 rails and life lines.  I understand the fuel tank is thicker than
standard and we have to have two separate navigation lights on the pulpit
rather than one unit.  The requirements for charter on the NSW Maritime
website are quite extensive.  The grey water tank is a new requirement.  As
for the rest, I'm not sure to what extent they are stricter than before and
to what extent they are being more rigorously enforced.  The dealer is
working hard at sorting things out for us.  Will let you all know if/when it
goes through.
Annie Bennett