[C320-list] folding/feathering props

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Apr 14 05:18:02 PDT 2006

I agree with Dick...I have an Autoprop as well and the only thing I do differently is after lubricating the bearings on each blade, I spray a coat of Boeshield T-9 on each blade. I found completely by accident a couple of seasons ago that the stuff seems to minimize barnicle growth a bit more than naked--so I figure it can't hurt--just make sure you don't get any lubricant, no matter what kind you use on the surface that the zinc will mate with.

Getting splashed today!!

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582