[C320-list] Smelly Heads and fixing Annie's Problems

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 16 08:56:52 PDT 2006

Now I get it Thanks Steve

  John (sojourn645)

Steve Magennis <magenns at yahoo.com> wrote:
  John, You're right. Using the hand wand or a 12 oz cup is convenient
and easy. However, what you missed is that Annie may not discharge
gray water (stuff from the sinks and showers) into Sydney Harbour, and
her boat must be inspected and approved as in compliance. Using the
head sink gray water to flush the head is a fairly elegant (and
inexpensive) way to contain some of the gray water. For the galley
sink, she will probably need to install a holding tank.

Steve
Alchemist #909