[C320-list] How to add a Microwave?

Gary Malcolmson gary at dupreeinc.com
Mon Apr 17 15:46:09 PDT 2006

Ben,

Congratulations on your new boat!

Our 2003 model C310 (#230) came from the factory with a Samsung model
MW650WA microwave.  It is a 0.6-cu ft, 22.2-lb, 650-watt unit and
according to Samsung's manual the outside dimensions are:  18-9/64"-wide
x 9-23/32"-high x 12-27/32"-deep.  I would suspect this is the same unit
used on C320's as well but not sure for how long.

On the bottom there are some brackets (I'm guessing custom made) that
secure to the bottom of the oven and then fasten to the bottom shelf via
screws from underneath.  To custom make these might take a little
thought but nothing major.  A strip of hardwood secured to the oven,
then secured by screws from underneath  might work just fine.

Regards,
Gary Malcolmson
C310 #230 "Rhythm"