[C320-list] Head Vent

Chris Holt oldman1030 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 12:29:02 PDT 2006

The guy at Catalina (Kent Nelson) said that the current vents they are using
are plastic.
He asked me for a picture of the vent and dimensions so that he could check
to see if they have any of them in his stockroom.  I won't be able to get
him a picture till the next time I go down to the boat but I told him that I
thought the vent was 5/8".  Can anyone confirm that?

Thanks,

Chris