[C320-list] Engine AntiFreeze

Russell Monaco russgm at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 13:42:34 PDT 2006

me too...by the way i have read all about the difficulty in switching over too, i just wonder, what would really happen if you just mixed the two?  anyone know? would it explode or something?
  russ monaco

Chris Holt <oldman1030 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  What do people use for antifreeze in their Yanmars?
I know about the red Dexcool stuff but right now I have the green stuff and I don't want to switch over (at least not right now).
I just need to "top it off".

Thanks,

Chris