[C320-list] De Nenaming Ceremony

Tue Apr 18 17:59:48 PDT 2006

This is why I like to buy new boats...

cuba libre 2
--------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: C320-List-bounces
Sent: 04/18/2006 05:43 PM
To: C320-List <C320-List at catalina320.org>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] De Nenaming Ceremony

I recall reading that the ceremony does not have the intended effect
unless all traces of the old name are removed from the boat first.  Even
a small forgotten slip of paper with the old name will cancel the effect
(whatever it is) ...

Scott Thompson, C320 #653
(who kept the old name "Surprise")

!!- Archives Here: http://www.catalina320.org/list/archives