[C320-list] Catalina Rendezvous Pricing

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 19 13:33:49 PDT 2006

Susan,

I don't know why it would cost more but I am disappointed that it is not
going to be held on Solomon's Island.  It is usually pretty good when it is
held at that site in spite of the 60 nm sail to get there and not so good in
Baltimore.  I checked the Catalina web site and I didn't see any prices.
Where did you find out the cost?

Rod Boer
Odyssey, #688