[C320-list] Exhaust Riser Elbow

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Fri Apr 21 05:13:41 PDT 2006

Jon I got a drawing of my muffler from Catalina and it is the correct
one. When they glass in the inlet and outlets the human factor comes
in and it could be off a few degrees so if you have them make one
without the original I guess you just take a chance on fit. Seams
like they could make it a DIY kit without the in/outlets glassed and
you glass them, oh but that would make sense.

Pat