[C320-list] AFT CABIN MATTREESS COVER

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 09:14:48 PDT 2006

We found some foam type fabric & upholestry cleaner in a spray can at a discounters.  This is the type of stuff I remember seeing years ago.  Now, it seems you have to have or rent a machine.  While the machine probably does a better job, we are satisfied with the foam cleaner.

Spray a light coating, it foam-up on contact.  Wipe with a cloth or lightly brush with soft brush, and let dry.  When dry, vacuum up.  Theory is foam and chemicals loosen dirt and suspend it in the foam as powder when it drys that is removed by vacuuming.