[C320-list] Exhaust Riser Elbow

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Apr 21 10:01:34 PDT 2006

Ray,

Not confusing the two, as I am very familiar with the muffler being unique. When I spoke directly with Catalina and discussed the exhaust elbow I made sure to make the distinction.
I also talked with my Yanmar distributor a while back and they seemed to indicate the same.
However, I will certainly check on this part and would be thrilled to have this be the solution....This is why this list is so great!! I will try ordering and report back...Thanks Ray!!

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "Ray Durand" <durand.mail at verizon.net>