[C320-list] 320 wheel size

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 13:33:12 PDT 2006

The wheel on the Alchemist is 46", but I special ordered it that way.
The same for the primary winches which are #44 (as opposed to the #40
that is standard)

Steve
Alchemist #909

BTW.  I bought a leather cover kit from Boat Leather at the Chicago
boat show a couple years ago.  I couldn't be happier.