[C320-list] Bilge Pump

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 21 17:24:06 PDT 2006

I have had to disassemble my pump twice before I finally woke up and put a strainer around the intake in the bilge.

  John (Sojourn645)

Jeff Church <jjemail at comcast.net> wrote:
  Irv

Do you have some kind of course strainer upstream of the pump? If not, it
could be that there is a little debris stuck under one of the valves (#11 in
the exploded view). I don't remember the exact procedure, but disassembling
the pump down to the valves is not difficult.

JeffC