[C320-list] Insurance survey

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Fri Apr 21 18:48:46 PDT 2006

Russ,

Good idea. I've intended to change carriers but needed a few points of
comparison.

My State Farm policy has low limits and lacks some essential coverage:
Year- 1998
Location- US and Canada
Deductible- 1000
Agreed value- 85000
Liability- 100000
Fuel spill- None
Medical- 1000
Personal effects- 100
Other losses- 1000
Uninsured boater- None

I received this quote from BoatUS in January of 2004:
Year- 1998
Location- Great Lakes
Premium- 625
Deductible- 850