[C320-list] FW: Re: Exhaust Riser Elbow

badams3491 at aol.com badams3491 at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 12:08:30 PDT 2006

1997
Yanmar 3GM30F

Bert
At Ease

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Mielenhausen _/) <kmielen at iwon.com>
To: C320-List at catalina320.com
Sent: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:32:07 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [C320-list] FW: Re: Exhaust Riser Elbow

I believe there were some Westerbekes in between the Perkins and Yanmars. Here
is the info I have been able to collect. I would like to update the transitions,
so if you have a boat in between, let me know what you've got!!

1995 Hull 181 Perkins M30

1996 Hull 327 Westerbeke

1998 Hull 488 Yanmar 3GM30

Karl Mielenhausen