[C320-list] remove me

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sun Apr 23 10:58:31 PDT 2006

Hi Sherwin,

   There are two good options for this.  Stan identified one of them.

Another option you could use (even in addition to Stan's) is the "Digest"
form of this list.   Digest form sends you *roughly* a single email message
each day containing the previous day's traffic and an table of contents to
the messages.

To change your subscription options, Use this link:

   http://www.catalina320.com/list/change

Log in using the password you set when subscribing (or click the "REMIND"
button at the bottom if you forgot).

Once logged in, scroll down and look for:    "Set Digest Mode"

Digest Reply Etiquette:
When you reply to a digest message, you need to CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE, and
DELETE ALL THE TEXT in the body of the message that doesn't pertain to your
reply.   Otherwise, you're resending a whole day's email back to everyone
which clogs up the archives. :)

-Jeff

PS:  You can also use this web page to suspend delivery if you're going to
be away for a while.