[C320-list] Exhaust Riser Elbow

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Sun Apr 23 14:14:39 PDT 2006

Scott,
This was the reason for me trying to validate. I also have the Yanmar shop manual and when I was a boat show recently, the Yanmar rep showed me a GM30F (Euro) with a 'standard' riser and it looked nothing like my '99. However, given others have ordered or gotten these, I will take that approach and make sure their is a good return policy :) Thanks Ray and Adam for your responses...

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "T. Scott Thompson" <sthompson at toad.net>