[C320-list] Hot Water

David J Gleason djgleason1 at juno.com
Tue Apr 25 18:50:03 PDT 2006

Jim:

How did you fill the hot water tank?

The fresh water pump operates off a pressure switch that is built into
the pressurized side of the water line.  When pressure drops below some
specific point, as when the tap is opened, the pump kicks on.  I believe
an air lock would cause the pump to run continuously as it does when one
of the water tanks runs dry.  To me it sounds like you may have a
blockage in the hot water line.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150